GSM door entry systems are the latest development from Videx, employing mobile phone technology to operate automatic gates, doors, and remote site installations. The GSM amplifier is totally self-contained and only requires an external power supply, antenna, and standard size SIM card (2G network). A new addition to the range, 2270 can be used with the VX2200 range of door panels and telephones.
- 1 -10 call buttons surface mount GSM intercom kit including 13Vdc PSU and antenna.
- Intercom panel in the 4000 Series design with mirror stainless steel fascia and gunmetal grey diecast surround.
- The code lock is the popular 4800 keypad with 3 relays, 2x exit button inputs and programmable (through the keypad) with up to three 4-8 digit codes.
- The Intercom allows the calling of two telephone numbers per button and also includes features such as push to exit input, dry contact relay output, auxiliary input and output.
- Programming can be carried out via text message or dial-in.