- Compact design
- Energy efficient
- Easy to install and setup
- Cost effective
The Ultra II D-TEK Vehicle Loop Detector delivers plug-in compatibility all operator controls that require a dry contact relay input.
It can be used in the Center, Safety and Exit slots on the operator control board.
Sensitivity selection is simplified by the ULTRAMETER™ display that indicates the appropriate sensitivity setting to detect the vehicle positioned on the loop.
The 10 sensitivity settings allow for finer adjustment of the detection level, while the 4 frequency settings provide greater flexibility in preventing crosstalk in multi-loop applications.
- ULTRAMETER™ (displays optimum sensitivity setting / diagnostic aid)
- Frequency count/reset switch 10 sensitivity settings
- Loop diagnostics 4 operating frequencies
- Lightning and surge protection
- Frequency counter
- Fail safe
- CE compliant
|Number Of Channels||1|
|Input Voltage||12-30Vdc or 24Vac|